Gaming dikeyindeki ajansımızda Executive Assistant rolünde görev alacak birisini arıyoruz. Dijital medya, video gaming, esport alanına ilgili kişiler için özellikle ilgili çekici olabilir. Başvurular için: email@example.com
This is not your typical Executive Assistant role; not at all! This role is very business and operations focussed. We are seeking a hands-on Executive Assistant to support our Managing Director. The ideal candidate is a fast learner, tech savvy and has curiosity in video gaming, esports, and digital media with a desire to move upward into a leadership/management position.
- Obsessed with details. You look three steps ahead, behind and deeply into everything. Solving problems before others see them.
- You are precise under pressure and calm in situations that could fluster others.
- You are purposefully kind. You know when and how to make others be seen and feel heard.
- Proactive, not reactive–you don’t wait for instructions to get started or keep going, you ask questions to achieve clarity, and you execute assigned responsibilities independently
- Mature, grounded, and energetic with a ‘let’s roll up our sleeves’ attitude
- An executor–producing consistent, high-level results, and ready to report status on any project at a moment’s notice from efficiently kept records
- Resourceful, creative and able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Available for occasional off-hours errands, and coordination with other times zones
- Interested in growing your experience and career from this role onward and upward–we move fast, and you’ll learn fast!
- Fluency in English- comfortable in both written and oral communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint / Google Suite, Slack, and Cloud-based systems
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with internal team, all levels of employees and external parties via multiple channels–phone, email, in person
- Strong Problem-solving skills, highly resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, strong editing and proof-reading skills and the ability to prioritize and function efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- High degree of integrity, diplomacy, confidentiality and interpersonal skills required
- A strong sense of humor–this is a must!
- Serve as an initial point of contact, acting as a liaison, and ensuring information flow between the General Manager and all departments of the company;
- Review, update, and manage schedule with ruthless prioritization. Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations;
- Manage, organize, and safeguard confidential material, displaying the utmost level of discretion and ethical standards
- Research background information on items relevant to the office of the Managing Director
- Work on special projects as needed, and be trusted to handle them with little oversight
- Assist in project management by tracking all projects with detailed timelines and copious notes. Helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Provide personal administrative support as requested by the Managing Director