EREB Global (https://www.erebglobal.com/) is an EMPG-backed real estate acquisition portal with site offices in Turkey and Dubai, UAE, which has a team of 50+ people.
EMPG (https://www.empg.com/) owns and operates bespoke classifieds portals in emerging markets, primarily in the MENA, South Asia, and Southeast Asia regions. The group’s flagship ventures are Bayut.com in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Jordan, Zameen.com in Pakistan, Bproperty.com in Bangladesh, Mubawab in Morocco and Tunisia, and Kaidee in Thailand.
We are looking for an analytical, experienced Online Marketing Manager who will work with the Istanbul team and closely with the Dubai team. Responsibilities of the role will be:
- Training and management of content marketing with detailed SEO and editorial checks
- Managing and developing our affiliate, search, re-marketing/re-targeting, and related partnerships (This includes optimizing the performance of these channels, driving increased engagement/usage, and securing promotions)
- Lead generation through different channels digital branding and engagement (this also covers managing digital campaigns of projects/events/expos for lead generation and reach campaigns)
- Work with other team members to define annual budgets and meet targets by rightly penetrating the target audience
- Reporting on the social media performance using Facebook and Google analytics
- Articulating and driving strategy to engage customers and drive business growth using marketing channels including email, display, SEM, and programmatic marketing, etc.
- Finding new user and customer acquisition strategies
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Excellent English skills
- Positive attitude with a “can do” approach who looks for a quick solution The details of the appealing compensation package that we offer, will be disclosed during interviews. Interested candidates can send their resumes to HRTurkey@erebglobal.com