Design In Situ is an award winning multimedia design studio full of designers, coders and artists who work together to combine interactivity, motion graphics and visual design.
We create site-specific interactive installations and digital environments for retail and public spaces, events and organizations
Design In Situʼs Project Manager is very important at agencyʼs delivery process, interfacing with the Account Manager, clients, partners and the creative team assigned to each project.
full time team member for our interdisciplinary projects/ remote, online working ability and condition is a must.
● Develop and maintain project timelines, ensuring that all milestones are communicated and met by the team and the client.
● Projects will be mostly on web/ UI / UX design/ interaction design projects with interdisciplinary team members. PM is expected to manage all branches of this kind of projects.
● Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all members of the team, ensuring that project concerns are proactively addressed and communicated to the account team/ client. The Project Manager is accountable for the following core project tasks:
● Create estimates for new or proposed projects, create project plan, task division and review with internal team(s).
● Manage the project timeline, budget and resources to ensure
● Some travel and on-location logistics management may be required for certain projects
● Manage schedules, budgets and vendor partners for “offline” asset production where appropriate (for example: print materials in support of project initiatives)
● Preparing project presentations, pitch presentations according to the guidelines of Design in Situ.
Our ideal candidate has:
● University degree
● Minimum of 3-4 years of project management experience in an advertising agency. Previous experience on projects such as app design, web design, other digital media projects including user interaction is expected. ( not only Social Media Projects)
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Experience managing and motivating internal teams
● Ability to see the bigger picture
● Energy and passion for the work
● Remote project management tools, MS Office expertise, keynote knowledge.
● Strong understanding of visual, digital and technical production processes
● Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation ) skills
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
● Proficiency in English is a must.
● Applicants MUST provide portfolio of work and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org