Scorp Inc. is a fast-growing mobile-focused tech company based in Istanbul and San Francisco reaching millions of users worldwide!
We have created a number of mobile applications, including the ‘world’s most genuine social network’ Scorp app. With over 16M users worldwide, the Scorp app has successfully re-defined the social network in Turkey. Now, we are on a mission to redefine the social and entertainment scene with our newly launched mobile applications.
We have more than 100 million registered users. We are available in more than 100 countries. Our applications support more than 25 different languages, are constantly top-ranked, and are available on both IOS Appstore and Android Google Play.
We value preserving our start-up culture while growing. We are building a culture with hard work and constant learning. We are creating an environment in which every voice is heard and every contact brings innovation.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who has fresh and creative ideas that will produce effective digital designs. The ideal candidate will have an interest in social media, marketing, technology, and product development.
- Collaborating with different departments to support their graphic design needs and applying the graphic guidelines,
- Developing designs and graphics for marketing and promotional materials for advertisement purposes; templates, banners, videos, etc.
- Applying the company’s image and guidelines in a consistent way in all graphics work,
- Coming up with creative ideas for special projects and new visual arrangements,
- Preferably, having a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Fine Arts, or similar,
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and After Effects at an advanced level
- Professional proficiency in English,
- To be able to present a creative portfolio of work as a proof,
- Experience in creating content for social media,
- Ability to understand the concept and communicate with the team internally,
- Being a team player who is able to work independently.